Monday, February 1, 2010

Standpoint

Is it relevant, what all is going around?
Well, both approving and disapproving thoughts are there, regarding this query in my mind.

What is this?
Is this the shuffling of thoughts between Mind and Soul or what I actually want to see is dominating on me?
Whatever it may be, I guess it can assist me to get divest of this vagueness.

According to my practical acquaintance, our Mind reflects the same picture what ever we really  want to see; even after knowing whether the circumstances are  flattering or not.
As far as the state of affairs is concerned, individual is responsible of his own for the situations encountered in life. It depends how we take things around us.
The condition which is favorable for me can be absolutely unpleasant for the other person. Only thing which is responsible is the "ATTITUDE."
On one hand a negative thought can wreck the verve thoroughly whereas on the other hand positive attitude can cram the existence with elation and contentment.
Situations encountered in our day to day life - to shape them according to our needs and priorities is absolutely not in our hands. These are the "Karmas" which we have to perform.
Now it depends upon us, in which way we want to accept them.

It depends upon us, whether we want to "blubber" or be "exultant" throughout our life.

18 comments:

Lucy said...

Yes, on one hand you can take the high road, aka, unhappy, difficult, OR you can take the low road, aka path of least resistance , happy road. Sometimes though, I take the high road just to experience the new challenge? Thanks for trying my stew recipe! It's just all about being happy, isn't it? If a challenge makes you happy, then do it. If sour cream makes me happy, I'll eat it!

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

agree with u ayu

SEPO said...

nyc ..!!

YAM said...

beautifully written:)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

offcourse..i wud love to...

Brian Miller said...

it depends on us which way we want to accept them...nicely said...

Isha Ethera said...

thanks for visiting my blog! =]
I like yours as well! follwing you now!

nice post here too btw <3

Leona said...

It always depends on how we look at life, what life becomes to us :) I guess it's cool to think about it that way.

RE: Thanks for the comment, and yeah. The guy is a friend, the girl is an acquaintance, but I'm still worried for both of them ._.

Bikram said...

Yes, you are right about it, all depends on how we percieve, as the famous dialogue the glass is either half empty or half full..

Everything has two sided to it, and in my experiece if ones takes responsibility of the choices they make then life becomes a bit easier to live, no use blaming someone for your choices. But if you take the responsibility then there is every chance to make it right, sometime..

I specially like the last two lines "It depends upon us, whether we want to "blubber" or be "exultant" throughout our life. "

IT sure does.. excellent article

itsyvitsy said...

Simple fact. The onus is on us. We decide if we let a situation affect us or we affect the situation by our will. Reasoning is a must, fighting is a necessity, giving up is futile because the more you run from adversity more it will follow you.

hamaarethoughts.com said...

nice..Its actually optimistic approach to life.."we will do the way we think"..and it comes back to us the same way..."The Secret"(book) says it all ,and yes destiny plays its role..Karma is definitely,what is destined and we will go through no matter what!
Good writing keep up!!

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

@ Miller..thanks a lot and well said :)
@ Isha ... thanks
@ Leona..so true
@ Bikram ...thanks for appreciation and i believe in " what u see in highly interrelated to what u r"
@ Vittaldas..yes..and i m happy that i m successful in delivering my exact message to society... thanks for accepting :)
@ Harman...thanks :)

Cheers!!!

Chandrika Shubham said...

The brain is always divided in two parts. One positive and other negative.
A thought provoking post!
Happy blogging! :)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

Thanks Chandrika...
Keep in touch there will be more provoking thoughts for u here :)

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Superb write Prerna! So thoughtful!!

Kuldhara — A Cursed Village Near Jaisalmer

itsyvitsy said...

Hey Prerna,

Thanks for the support at my blog. I have a new piece. Glad to know you await new posts at my blog. I am honoured.

Regards,
Vittal

Choco said...

Very well thought out post. Deep. Gave me much food for thought!

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

@Choco - thanks a lot :)